EzFlow Perfect C-Curve Forms are used to create the most beautiful natural looking sculptured nails fitting any nail shape. They are designed with vertical and horizontal guidelines that allow the technician to customize the length and width.
1. Remove the form from the roll.
2. If desired place the center of the form on the backside of the grid portion of the form for additional
strength when sculpting a nail.
3. Gently hold the form with your index fingers and thumbs and roll the form with your two hands to
start a C-Curve.
4. Place the form under the corners of the free-edge at the nail groove to determine where to cut
form to create a snug fit.
5. Cut form to fit the shape of the natural nail
6. Place form again to check the fit. Make a 45-degree cut on each side of the form at the meeting
place of the form and the nail groove.
7. Roll the form back and under the free-edge to ensure a tight fit. Set the form on the finger and
secure the sides of the form bringing your fingers around the side to assure the form fits and then
pinch the tabs of the form together evenly.
8. Make sure the form fits securely under the free-edge, and that there is no gap between the form
and the free-edge.
9. Also, make sure there are no gaps in the form coming from the nail groove, which will allow
product to form incorrectly.
10. Check the form from both sides to ensure form is properly angled for the desired nail shape.
11. See that the tabs on the form are secured evenly for that perfect C-Curve, leaving the end open.